Welcome to NSI
allows approved members to:
Perform your own Public
Record Search on NSI's databases
1. UCC (Uniform Comercial Code)
- Submit a search by Debtor
Name or Filing Number
- View a list of Name
Variations of the Debtor Name submited and select
specific names to include in the search
- Gather all liens
containing the Name Variations selected, including UCC-3
- View a summary list of the
liens found, sorted by Original Number, and then by Filing Date
- Generate a detailed
listing report, which can be printed from your browser
or downloaded to your PC
- Request copies of selected
liens, and specify to whom and how copies should be
2. Corporate Detail Abstracts
- Submit a search by Entity Name or Charter Number.
- View a list of name variations of the Entity submited and
refine your search for the correct Entity.
- Generate a detailed listing report, which can be printed from your
browser or downloaded to your PC.
3. Request NSI to perform a
physical, on-site Public Record Search at any jurisdiction
- NSI assists legal, financial, and service industries with
service oriented requests for public record information.
- Submit a service request form to engage NSI to search any jurisdiction nationwide.
- NSI can search on a business or consumer for such
things as Tax Liens, UCC Liens, Judgement Liens, Pending
Suits, Corporate Background and Standings, etc.
- Submit copy requests of selected
documents, and specify to whom and how copies should be
- Your online service request will generate
an order confirmation which is date / time stamped.
Non-members: Go to Membership Agreement page or return to NSI home page.